About the Polk Audio Reserve R350
A flexible front, left, and center channel speaker
With its balanced design — an array of four 4″ Turbine Cone™ midrange drivers with a 1″ Pinnacle ring radiator in the middle — the Polk Audio Reserve R350 is a very versatile speaker. One can be placed horizontally to serve as a center channel, and two more can be mounted vertically as left/right speakers in a home theater system. A pair of four-way mounting brackets are attached to the back of the speaker. When using it as a center channel, you can also place this low-profile speaker directly on your furniture.
The R350 doesn’t include any speaker wire. Read our article about choosing and installing speaker wire.
Shop our selection of speaker wire.
- multi-purpose wall-mountable speaker
- install it horizontally as a center channel in a home theater system
- install it vertically as the left or right channel of a music or home theater system
- versatile four-way wall mount included
- 1″ Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- four 4″ Turbine Cone™ midrange drivers
- sealed enclosure eliminates chuffing and distortion
- frequency response: 75-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplification: 70 watts
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic grille
Dimensions and warranty:
- 30″W x 5-1/2″H x 7-7/16″D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300031-01-00-005
What’s in the box:
Polk Audio Reserve R350 owner’s manual
- LCR loudspeaker
- Owner’s Manual
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||4|
|Connector Type||Binding post|
|Frequency Response||75-35k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
There are no reviews yet.