About the Polk Audio CSW155
A low-profile in-wall subwoofer
Experience deep, high-impact bass without sacrificing an inch of floor space. Polk’s CSW155 installs discreetly in your wall for a clutter-free look. Its 10″ driver delivers impressively full, powerful lows — from the earth-shaking rumble of an on-screen avalanche, to the fine, precise tones of an upright bass in a jazz concert. This capable sub features a high-quality build and sophisticated design to ensure clean, smooth low-frequency response. And once it’s installed, all you’ll see is the included aluminum grille.
Note: The enclosure requires a cutout of 14″W x 60″H x 3.375″D. The enclosure is then drywalled over, leaving a 15.5″W x 17.5″H opening for the woofer and slot port, covered by the protective grille.
Polk’s separate SWA500 amplifier is an ideal choice for powering the CSW155.
Most speakers don’t include any. Learn more about in-wall wiring at the Crutchfield Learning Center.
Shop our selection of in-wall speaker wire.
- requires separate amplifier such as Polk’s SWA500
- 10″ woofer
- frequency response 36-120 Hz (-3dB)
- rigid MDF (medium-density fiberboard) slot ported enclosure with steel plate reinforcement
- Klippel-analyzed woofer for low distortion
- 2″ voice coil for high output and power handling
- cast aluminum basket for minimal resonance
- neodymium magnet
- mounting hardware and anti-rattle isolation pads included
Dimensions and warranty
- 15-1/2″W x 17-1/2″H grille included
- cutout: 14″W x 60″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/8″
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AW0155-A
What’s in the box:
Polk Audio CSW155 owner’s manual
- In-wall/in-ceiling subwoofer
- 4 Metal mounting brackets
- 5 Self-adhesive foam isolation pads (1″ x 8″)
- 16 Wood screws (Length=1″)
- 16 Flat washers
- White aluminum grille w/plastic frame
- 12 Wood screws (Length=3/4″)
- Owner’s Manual
- 2 Installation sheets (English and French)
- Online product registration sheet
Features & specs
|Quantity in Package||Single|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Power Range (Watts)||up to 250|