About the Polk Audio 255C-RT
A center channel that’s heard but not seen
Polk’s 255C-RT installs practically out of sight under your wall-mounted TV. You can enjoy powerful home theater sound without the clutter of a bulky center channel speaker in the front of your room.
Leaves a big impression on your ears, not on your eyes
This in-wall center channel speaker is built to perform. Potent drivers work with the PowerPort® bass technology to deliver punchy lows. Polk’s silk tweeter conveys every breath of dialogue. And it’s swivel mounted so you can aim the sound toward your listening position, for better performance. All of this from a center channel speaker that’s out of sight, in more ways than one.
Plays well with others
The Polk 255C-RT matches well with Polk’s floor-standing and bookshelf speakers, and it can join in harmony with other members of the “Vanishing” RT speaker family. That means you can put together a system of custom-installed and more traditional “box” speakers to suit your specific room and tastes.
Most speakers don’t include any. Learn more about in-wall wiring at the Crutchfield Learning Center.
Shop our selection of in-wall speaker wire.
- frequency response 50-25,000 Hz (-3dB)
- 1″ swivel-mount silk/polymer dome tweeter
- dual 5-1/4″ Dynamic Balance® woofers
- handles up to 150 watts
- sensitivity 90 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- PowerPort® technology for punchier bass
- tweeter level switch for custom sound
- paintable Sheer-Grille™ for stealth installation
- cutout: 13-1/8″W x 7-5/8″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/8″
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AW2550-A
What’s in the box:
Polk Audio 255C-RT owner’s manual
- In-wall center-channel loudspeaker
- White metal grille
- Mounting template
- Owner’s Manual
- Sheer-Grille Painting instructions
- Online Registration Card
- Polk Audio product brochure
Features & specs
|Quantity in Package||Single|
|Woofer Composition||Polymer Composite|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Power Range (Watts)||10-150|